HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE FRANSCHHOEK MYSTERY WEEKENDS?
11 – 13 July 2014
Need an excuse to visit the Cape during July? You’re in luck. The sold out Franschhoek Mystery Weekends are back! Join us over the weekend of 11, 12 and 13 July in Franschhoek, the vavavoom capital of the winelands, for an experience of a lifetime.
And the cherry on the cake is that this weekend takes place over the Bastille Festival, so even more of a reason not to miss out! A big year for the festival which turns 21, which means ample celebrations throughout the village.
Our dynamite Winter Mystery Weekends are heating up the winelands, and our first one for the year is an exclusive to Gauteng visitors only! For just R2 950 per couple (self-drive), for the whole weekend, you'll experience the best our little village has to offer.
How the Franschhoek Mystery Weekend Works:
We - Franschhoek Wine Valley - randomly select a range of amazing Franschhoek experiences and create your unique couple Mystery Weekend Package. This means that you have no idea where you're staying, where you're eating or what other experiences are in store for you. How awesome!
Your Franschhoek ‘Bastille Festival’ Mystery Weekend Package includes the following:
• Two nights of accommodation (for two people sharing) at one of Franschhoek's excellent four or five star hotels, B&B's or guesthouses;
• A breakfast voucher (for two people) to enjoy at two different establishments;
• A dinner voucher (for two people) to one of Franschhoek’s renowned fine dining establishments;
• Two tickets to the Bastille Festival, valid for Saturday, 12 July;
• Wine tastings at participating Franschhoek wine farms;
Don’t miss out and book your Franschhoek Mystery Weekend today!
For bookings or queries please contact Carmen Kleinschmidt on firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Rates are for two persons sharing per weekend, no singles
• Non Refundable and/or transferrable Deposit
• No children or infants allowed.
• Dinner reservations need to be confirmed with the relevant restaurant prior to dinner.
• Excludes transport and flights.