A highlight of this year’s festival will be a performance by a troupe of 10 Seychelles dancers and musicians who will take part in the street parade, and will also perform in the Food and Wine Marquee on both days. Not only will they be performing but they will also be judging the Best Seychelles Dance as performed by keen festival goers.
The prize for the best performance by a couple is two economy return tickets (inclusive of tax) to Seychelles (departing from Johannesburg), courtesy of Air Seychelles. The prize also includes six nights’ self-catering accommodation in a luxury fully equipped apartment on Eden Island in the Seychelles, courtesy of Eden Island Development Company (Seychelles) Limited. Winners will receive a basic welcome pack and 2500 Seychelles Rupees spending money for use during their stay. Transfers to and from the airport is also included.
This prize will be awarded on Saturday and Sunday. A highlight not to be missed!
Catch the Seychelles dancers in the marquee from 2.00pm – 2.30pm. The Sega competition will be taking place from 2.30pm – 2.50pm. To take part in the Sega dance competition please register at the Seychelles stand in the Food and Wine Marquee from 12pm.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Local air ticket to Johannesburg excluded
- Any personal expenses (e.g. travel insurance and meals) as well as Transport / taxi services in the Seychelles not included in prize (airport transfers are included)
- entrants should be older than 18 years
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence may be entered into
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Flights and accommodation must be taken at the same time by the prize-winner and partner.
- Accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Prize valid until 31 March 2015.